at TKnC
Big Thank You to editor Col Bury.
Warning: Somethings just aren't right. This story is one of them. The author is not responsible for any disturbances this story may cause to the spirit of Christmas forward hence thereof and... after.
"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you." ~ Friedrich W. Nietzsche
14 comments:
Woot - this is such a cool story. I love the way you build and develop it, and the craziness that goes on. Wonderful. Don't you dare do anything like that to the Easter Bunny.
- Sean
What? Some of your stories are disturbing? For shame! This friendship is over!
I'm on my way >>>
Awesome title and the story was done very well.
Jodi, the disturbances of your story has shattered my illusions of a cosy, little, fluffy Christmas.....forever!! And I fucking loved it!! :-)
Great story. Left a comment over there. Have a great New Years!
Sean M~ Easter Bunny. Didn't you see what Donnie Darko exposed him to be? Time traveling prophetic rabid rabbit with teeth. Thanks, S!
Ogre~ if yuor incredible hulk can be black, my santa can be six feet under (the cellar)
David~ I'm on my way to that fair land where the soul... never dies. Thanks, D.
SPR~ Glad you caught the title and enjoyed the story. Oddly enough, I absolutely love that movie.
David B~ *blushing*
Excellent JoJo!
You wrote your way out of the North Pole, Texas is next!
Ha. Ha! That's one way to look at it Har-Bro. Thanks for your comments. ;-)
what's the prize for being the first to post a comment on your blog in 2011?
HAPPY NEW YEAR, JOdi!!!!!!!!!!!
The other story with Henrietta is yet more disturbing, I must say. Fantastic writing, (and dark, scary, gruesome) as usual :)
Anonymous ~ The glory of me saying hello to yuo first here this year.
Mark~ Happy New Yaers, bud!
Mari ~ Thank you so much for swinging by & raeding. I need to do some catching up on your site and emials for that matter. Hugs!
Hey there- Not sure if you are going to get this but your chinwag interview was incredible, just had to tell you. I love horror, not the freddy krueger, blood and guts kind, but the everyday, real-life, scare the living sh*t out of you kind. I learned much from you!
Thnks SPR! I Facebooked yuo since my splling is a bt off today. ;-)
Post a Comment